[Qgis-developer] Reliable way to determine a groupIndex in the legend tree

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:19:40 PDT 2013

we did a little face to face meeting in Brighton with Martin D. and Marco
H... QgsLegend classes need a refactory due to structural limitation.

Marco H. did an estimation of the refactoring, but probably, as I can see
there are more that need this refactoring, could be interesting collect
features that this re-write should involve....
....and obviously funding :)

ciao Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it)