[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS and checking WMS layers have data

Stott James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Thu Oct 10 02:26:05 PDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have taken a slightly different approach, and I am checking the file size of my PDFs using the following:

os.path.getsize(file)

There is an obvious difference between the file sizes of the PDFs where the wms loaded, and those where it failed. If the pdf is too small, it tries to create it again. Hopefully it won't get stuck in a loop where if it fails once it will always fail!!

James