[Qgis-developer] Reliable way to determine a groupIndex in the legend tree

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 05:15:09 PDT 2013

+ 1 for not having an unchecked layer non visible, even if the group is not
checked -> this will confuse users
For radio-like interaction, I think it would be nice inside a group. If you
want to use it for layers outside a group or for group, we should really
find a way to make the "radio" items visible (background color for selected
layers or groups with radio behaviour ?).
It would indeed be great to let the user choose 2 to n layers (or groups) ,
right-click and set "radio button behaviour" or "exclusive visibility".