[Qgis-developer] how to add labels to PluginLayer? - please help!

Mikhail Tchernychev misha at mail.geometrics.com
Mon Oct 14 12:01:55 PDT 2013

Hi,

Apparently no one is to help me... I found it is not simply possible to put
labels at where I want on the plugin layer. Apparently no one is using
QGsLabel
anymore, and documentation is missing or obscure...

Qgis keeps crashing on me when I try to add label in python, which I
believe is a bug
anyway.

Regards,
Mikhail