[Qgis-developer] Processing: more integration and upgrade

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 04:45:56 PDT 2013

Ok Alexander, thanks!

I also just found this error when I click [...] in a field InputNumber, on a model that was created earlier. I think that in the last days, was discussed anything about this kind of fields. There was a change in Processing that causes this error on older models, or an error is now present?

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\gui\NumberInputPanel.py", line 56, in showNumberInputDialog
    dlg = NumberInputDialog(self.isInteger)
  File "C:/OSGeo4W/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\gui\NumberInputDialog.py", line 54, in __init__
    self.lblWarning.hide()
AttributeError: 'NumberInputDialog' object has no attribute 'lblWarning'

Python version:
2.7.4 (default, Apr  6 2013, 19:54:46) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]

QGIS version:
2.0.1-Dufour Dufour, 34139bc

Thanks!

Best regards,