[Qgis-developer] Select all elements in the view ...

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Oct 16 23:08:04 PDT 2013

Hello Roberto,

If you open the attribute table, and apply a filter (e.g. "Show elements
visible on the map") and then press Ctrl+a (click on the table first if,
so it will get the keystrokes) or right click => "select all"  the
features which match the current filter (= are visible on the table)
will become selected.
This works only on one layer, so for multiple layers you will have to do
this repeatedly.

Regards,
Matthias