[Qgis-developer] Git Pull Request: Best practices?

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 04:27:47 PDT 2013

as suggested by -strk I'll try the solution in the list...

I've three features with hierarchy  dependency among them:
FIRST needed by SECOND that is needed by THIRD

what it's better

A) ONE big pull request of the three features (with hierarchy dependency)

or

B) TREE sequential pull request sequentially waiting the merge of the
previous pulls?

or

C) three parallel pull request but that can create compilation problem if
THIRD pull is merged before SECOND and SECOND before FIRST

or

D) somethig new :)

thank you Luigi Pirelli