[Qgis-developer] any logging when qgis crashes?

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Thu Oct 17 04:55:31 PDT 2013

I'm using (still) qgis 1.9 alpha, from before major changes were made. It is very stable and we're using it on several machines quite happily.

There is one user where qgis crashes a lot, doing trivial stuff like pan, zoom, identify. And we cannot pinpoint the root of the problem.

Is there any logging facility in qgis that we can use to help narrowing the possible causes?

Thanks,
Duarte

Duarte Carreira
Diretor | Dep. Informa??o Geogr?fica e Cartografia

www.edia.pt<http://www.edia.pt>
www.alqueva.com.pt<http://www.alqueva.com.pt>
Tel. +351 284315100

[http://www.edia.pt/edia/images/edia_logo2.gif]<http://www.edia.pt>