[Qgis-developer] Problems with reprojecting to mercator

hubbatov hubbatov at mail.ru
Thu Oct 17 05:30:38 PDT 2013

First of all thanks for reply, Kaosmos
I wrote as you said.

m_mapCanvas->mapRenderer()->setProjectionsEnabled(true);
m_mapCanvas->mapRenderer()->setDestinationCrs(m_mapCanvas->pseudoMercator());
m_mapCanvas->mapRenderer()->setMapUnits(m_mapCanvas->pseudoMercator().mapUnits());

I created custom layer based on QgsVectorLayer and overloaded bool
draw(QgsRenderContext &rendererContext) method, where i draw pixmaps
(tiles). Also i set crs to this layer in constructor:
setCrs(QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem(4326,
QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::PostgisCrsId));

So, i know the coordinates of tile (where i need to draw it in degrees).
Also i know, that my canvas has crs_3857 and my layer has crs_4326.
I try to get scene position, where i need to draw it:

QPointF toCanvasCoordinates( const QgsPoint& point ){
    double x = point.x(), y = point.y();
    m_layer->canvas()->getCoordinateTransform()->transformInPlace( x, y );
    return QPointF( x, y );
}

And nothing is was happened... What i`m doing wrong?
Thanks.