[Qgis-developer] QGIS inconsistency

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Oct 19 14:30:02 PDT 2013

Hi Steven,

just having a quick look at the data you provided:
- your Munros.shp doesn't have 27700 projection, but some user defined and
only becomes visible when setting to 27700 manually.
- the geojson and the shape file have quite some offset. (75 whatsoevers,
meteres, miles ??)

Apart from the fact that there might  be a bug, your data seems to me more
buggy ;)
Besides that, i never dare to do any spatial analysis within epsg 4326.

Greetz
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374