[Qgis-developer] Spatial join using processing toolbox

Joshua Arnott josh at snorfalorpagus.net
Mon Oct 21 03:53:32 PDT 2013

Dear List,

I'm trying to join the attribute tables of two layers by location as part
of a python plugin. Using the GUI I would do this using Vector > Data
Management Tools > Join attributes by location. I expected to be able to do
this using the processing toolbox, but it looks like this algorithm is
missing.

If I'm overlooking something obvious, could someone point me in the right
direction? Otherwise, it doesn't look like too much trouble to port the
algorithm from fTools to processing - I'm happy to do this, but don't want
to step on anyone else's toes if this is already underway.

Regards,

Josh