[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Opening view or table using DBManager locks it in postgis

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 01:58:37 PDT 2013

Yes, I believe it is. At least the fact that only closing QGIS releases the
locks.
You can even create several locks on the same table if you keep removing
and adding the same table.

But, is it expected that a QGIS client can lock a postgis view in such way
that I can not even run a trigger on a related table? When I tried, QGIS
just hangs until I close the process in Postgresql. The opposite happens
when I try to delete a View via Pgadmin that is opened in QGIS, pgadmin
hangs until I close QGIS.

Thanks,

Alexandre