[Qgis-developer] Excel export

Victor Gonzalez victor.gonzalez at geomati.co
Tue Oct 22 02:47:06 PDT 2013

Hi Siki,

Thanks for the response. I like your solution, but the users who are going
to use this don't want to export data to dbf or csv and then transform it
manually. So I guess my best option is to adapt the XYTools plugin to the
2.0 version, provided that nobody else is already doing so. Is anybody
working on that already?

Cheers,
Víctor.