[Qgis-developer] QgsRasterBlock.setColor(size_t, QRgb) in SIP

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:07:14 PDT 2013

Hi Radim

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a strange problem,
>    block = QgsRasterBlock ( QGis.ARGB32_Premultiplied, 10, 10, 0 )
>    block.setColor( 0, QColor ().rgb() )
> prints warning when run in QGIS Python shell (in QGIS debug output,
> not in shell):
>   qgsrasterblock.cpp: 378: (setColor) index 140703128616960 out of range

When I enter those two lines into QGIS python console, it work fine
(no debug output, result of setColor() call is True). Tested on linux
64bit, QGIS master (debug), SIP v4.15.2.

Otherwise I do not really have an idea what goes wrong there (btw. the
index is an interesting number - in hex it is 0x7ff800000000 - maybe
it is not handling size_t type correctly? what if you change that
"size_t" argument in .sip file to something else?)

Martin