[Qgis-developer] Problem to load a .pyd module after Update Qgis 2.0.1 dev to Qgis 2.0.1 stable

Luca Mandolesi mandoluca at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 04:57:21 PDT 2013

Hi to all,
I've a trouble in importing a module for python after I've updated Qgis
from 1.8.0 stable and 2.0.1 Dev to 2.0.1 stable under windows 7 with
Osgeo4w advanced installer.

A module that I need into the development of my plugin pyarchinit is no
more accessibile because the file _agraph.pyd is no more loadable.

The module is pygraphviz linked to graphviz that is located under Program
Files (x86).

Python 2.7 (32bit) is able to import pygraphviz module and the same for the
python intepreter runned inside osgeo4w shell.

Only the Qgis 2.0.1 python intepreter raises the error for _graph.pyd:
 "ImportError: DLL load failed:..."

What's change into QGis from 2.0.1 dev and 2.0.1 stable? Is very strange
for me and I didn't found a reason.

Any suggestions?

Best regards
Luca