[Qgis-developer] how to create project on hub.qis.org?

Mikhail Tchernychev misha at mail.geometrics.com
Mon Oct 28 17:06:17 PDT 2013

Hi,
My plugin page says:
> Please consider creating a project on hub.qgis.org
> <http://hub.qgis.org> and filling the missing metadata.

However I cannot find a way how to create new project there... I do have
osgeo id
and I can login in the right top corner of the screen but I don't see
any way to create
a new project... I would prefer to keep plugin sources on hub.qgis.org.

Thank you!
Mikhail

<FONT face=  "Arial" size=  "-1">
PLEASE NOTE: This message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system. Information provided via electronic media
is not guaranteed against defects including translation and
transmission errors. The company accepts no liability for any

Geometrics Inc.
2190 Fortune Drive
San Jose, CA 95131 USA
</FONT>