[Qgis-developer] Vector Layer translateFeature() and Qdebug

Pietro Panzeri pietro.panzeri at treuropa.com
Wed Oct 30 09:29:19 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm using QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour from the repository ubuntugis-unstable.

I have a plugin that is used to translate a vector layer with a shift
"delta_x" and "delta_y".
To do this I use the function translateFeature() as you can see from the
code below:

vlayer = iface.activeLayer()

feature = QgsFeature()

for feature in vlayer.getFeatures():
    vlayer.translateFeature(feature.id(), delta_x, delta_y)

For every translated feature, the following message is displayed on the
screen:

undo index changed 1
undo index changed 2
undo index changed 3

and the plugin execution seems very slow compared to same run under version
QGIS 1.6.0-Copiapò.
Looking at the source code it seems that the message is sent through
Qdebug().
This means that the QGIS was compiled with debug system activated?
How do I get a non-debug version?

Thanks

--
Pietro Panzeri

Software Development Manager

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. srl
Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 79
20143 Milano – Italia
Tel.: +39.02.4343.121 - Fax: +39.02.4343.1230
pietro.panzeri at treuropa.com - www.treuropa.com