[Qgis-developer] September 1 branch for release

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sun Sep 1 01:51:17 PDT 2013

Hi,

I got back yesterday from my only week of vacation of this year, I have
no problem with people contributing directly to this while I'm not here
but it seems that a few hundred translations I did in my previous commit
(http://goo.gl/VsCYhL, all the processing/sextante were done) are now
empty. The count was 8978 done, it is now 8717.

Is there a way to solve this without redoing them one by one ? Which
given the time before release and my availability will not be possible.