[Qgis-developer] Splash-Screen and About Dialog

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 4 06:56:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

Is anyone working on including Anita's splash-screen?

Also, we need to mention in the QGIS about screen that the map extent in
the splash-screen is from Swisstopo - something like:

Map background in Splashscreen: © Swisstopo 2013

Would there be any way to mention in the about screen from which date
the github checkin is that the compiled version is based on? I know
there is this very cryptic code from Github (like 7120b1c) - but this
provides no idea on what day this version was checked into the repository.

Andreas