[Qgis-developer] someone with experience MetadataUrl

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:52:02 PDT 2013

Sorry I got a few typos in the last email.

Sorry only now I could check the links to use on the metadata example for
qgis user manual.

I'm not being able to do it. For the René-Luc examples from bretagne I'm
not being able to download the data it self (it's password protected)

For INSPIRE data, I'm not being able to get the metadata link.

Also, after introdution of both data and metadata url, what is supposed to
appear in the metadata menu?

Thanks again for the help.