[Qgis-developer] QGIS Master doesn't compile

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Sep 5 05:20:08 PDT 2013

JEF, after your commit [1] QGIS doesn't compile anymore. The make stops saying:

CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/main.cpp.o: In function `dumpBacktrace':
/home/borys/sources/qgis/src/app/main.cpp:229: undefined reference to `QgsLogger::debug(QString const&, int, char const*, char const*, int)'
/home/borys/sources/qgis/src/app/main.cpp:244: undefined reference to `QgsLogger::debug(QString const&, int, char const*, char const*, int)'
/home/borys/sources/qgis/src/app/main.cpp:258: undefined reference to `QgsLogger::debug(QString const&, int, char const*, char const*, int)'
(...)

Seems it's because in main.cpp you introduced some calls to QgsDebugMsg
(what is defined as QgsLogger::debug() in the qgslogger.h). But the same
syntax is used in other classes (e.g. QgsAbout) and compiles ok. I have no idea
what's going on.

Of course I did make clean and even removed whole build/src directory.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/1c9d6ebce949c3c51ca0b85243f4e2511faed81c