[Qgis-developer] Pull request responsibility

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Sep 5 09:00:55 PDT 2013

I've been also sometimes assigning my own pull requests to Jurgen,
now I'm not sure he ever got notified about them. I took the chance
to merge those requests myself:

 https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/805
 https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/777

There are still 36 open pull requests, some of which fix real bugs.
I hope assigners can find the time to review them as there might be
good stuff to put in 2.0.0.

There's no way to get the list of assigned tickets from the UI,
which sucks :( -- would it be possible to automatically file a
ticket on hub when a pull request is made on github ?

--strk;