[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.0 Final Tagged - call for packaging

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 21:13:28 PDT 2013

Tim, the visual changelog draft is excellent, excellent resource for QGIS
evangelists out there. I'd re-think the new labeling engine screenshot,
maybe a map screenshot featuring shield and drop shadow instead of the
configuration dialog (which is shown in the data-defined labeling section
anyways)?

Good job,