[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.0 Final Tagged - call for

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Mon Sep 9 01:56:51 PDT 2013

Can I suggest to the windows packagers (especially OSGeo4w admins) that QGIS is linked to gdal 1.10 so Esri FileGDB support works. I see only the testing 64bit OsGeo4w distribution has built gdal 1.10, so the gdal OSGeo4w maintainers might need a nudge to build it in the 32bit release version :)

Thanks
Jeremy

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
>
> Dear QGIS devs & packagers
>
> --- Note to casual readers ---
>
> Please do not pre-announce this release - give the packagers and
> release team a chance to do their thing so that people hearing about
> the release have a fair chance of finding a package, reading all our
> press material etc.
>
> Especially for this release, I would like to coincide the release
> announcement with the launch of our new web site which the community
> team and opengeo have been working really hard at. So please wait
> until we are ready to announce before blogging, tweeting, etc, about the new release.

This message contains information, which is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.