[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.0 Final Tagged - call for

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Sep 9 03:03:53 PDT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

On Mon, 09. Sep 2013 at 20:56:51 +1200, Jeremy Palmer wrote:
> Can I suggest to the windows packagers (especially OSGeo4w admins) that QGIS
> is linked to gdal 1.10 so Esri FileGDB support works. I see only the testing
> 64bit OsGeo4w distribution has built gdal 1.10, so the gdal OSGeo4w
> maintainers might need a nudge to build it in the 32bit release version :)

We windows qgis packagers (me, myself and I) are going to use what currently is
in osgeo4w.

As far as I know there will be a GDAL 1.10.1.1 release soon.  I'm going to
update the 64bit gdal with that and Frank Warmerdam will update OSGeo4W 32bit
(but there's no known timeframe for that - maybe he finds time on FOSS4G).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden