[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.0 Final Tagged - call for packaging

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 9 05:32:30 PDT 2013

On 09-09-13 14:24, Tim Sutton wrote:
>     Hi Tim,
>     I meant to talk about the download page, not the changelog.
>

> Ah sorry I didnt read carefully enough. Yes the ultimate download page
> should be in the new website. I'll send out a separate message asking
> packagers to submit a pull request on the download page. Richard do you
> have a page ready for this?

Yes, there already has been an 'advanced/all downloads page' for a while
available (besides the one on hub). Currently that is:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/source/website/forusers/alldownloads.rst

on the site:
http://new.qgis.org/html/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html

We decided to also have an 'simple' download page: one with not so much
options, or maybe hiding all the options which are not for your current
Operating System, or are not for the average user.

The beginning is here:

http://new.qgis.org/html/en/site/forusers/download.html

It is a full html page for which Opengeo wants to do the further magic.

Regards,

Richard

ps sorry for all broken links in the html pages of the website, the
website content is moved to a subdir 'site', and while we are still
discussing if we should or should not incorporate the docs in the
website, I do not want to update those paths yet