[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0.0 Final Tagged - call for packaging

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Mon Sep 9 11:29:00 PDT 2013

Sure I can, but publishing strings I can't understand is a bit risky ;-) So it
would be great if Minoru Akagi* or anyone from non-latin world could find a
time to do it meaningfully.

* Sorry for my bad manners, just spent half an hour with google and still
don't really know how should I address you in emails: by the full name or
rather Akagi3 or Akagi-kun? :)