[Qgis-developer] Sessions in Brighton

Hugo Mercier hugo.mercier at oslandia.com
Tue Sep 10 09:11:57 PDT 2013

Hi !

Thanks for this and sorry for the late reaction.

I've just added a topic in the wiki about support for 3D in QGIS.
We would like to discuss the state of Globe and other projects and
possibles steps to make QGIS aware of a third dimension and able to
display it.

Could you please Matthias add another column ?

Le 10/09/2013 17:06, Matthias Kuhn a écrit :
> There is a new Item "QGIS Server and web client" available.
>
> Anybody interested in participating, please edit your previous entry or
> if you are not able to do so, add a new entry with ONLY this item
> checked.
>
> Everybody who did not participate yet, please let us know what you
> would be interested in.
>
> Regards
> Matthias
>
> On Die 10 Sep 2013 09:12:47 CEST, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please vote for the sessions you would like to visit.
>>
>> http://doodle.com/xb2zew842zceudg9
>>
>> This will help us to set up a timeslot for sessions with lots of
>> participants. And for the topics with less participants, you'll know who
>> you should sit next to at beer O'clock.
>>
>> For more information, please refer to the Wiki page:
>>
>> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013#Topics
>>
>> Thank you very much
>> Matthias

Hugo Mercier