[Qgis-developer] HF programme

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Sep 10 09:25:03 PDT 2013

Hi Saber,

I will do so tomorrow.
I expect the sessions to be more of an informal "round table" and not a
"presentation talk" as such. Although I hope we get somebody to give
some initial input in most of the sessions.

Nathan asked me for being able to participate in some and I think these
will have to be scheduled rather in the morning, he is GMT+10 afaik.

Let's see if Larry or somebody else of the other end of the big lake
would like to participate in some talks as well.

I also noticed, that there are two different kind of people. The
technical ones vs. the web and documentation interested ones. So we
could also run some sessions in parallel.

Matthias