[Qgis-developer] Sessions in Brighton

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Sep 11 12:19:29 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I created a schedule based on the preferences from the doodle. [1]

I planned 2 sessions every morning (Fri, Sat and Sun) at 9 and 11 and
some in the afternoons (so our special guest Larry can join)

It should be possible for most people to attend what they preferred.

We are still looking for people who could give a talk at the beginning
of these sessions, so whoever feels like doing so, please raise your
hand!

Feedback is welcome.

See you all soon
Matthias

PS: I did not add the sessions which where not present in the doodle,
the responsible persons for these sessions, please find an appropriate
time and add yourself to the schedule if you want to have the publicity
:)

[1]
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013#Programme