[Qgis-developer] Suppress rendering of small features

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:57:33 PDT 2013

Not always is preferrable to suppress the small features.
Often in our rendering we prefere to substitute a small rendering of
kind polygon with a point rendering at lowest scales.

This is possible using the Rule-Rendering
also is possible to use the rule-rendering to define a rule that in a
scale interval and with a dimension interval the feature is render using
a point rendering and change in a polygon rendering when the scale grow.

Andrea.