[Qgis-developer] Vienna CodeSprint 2014 - OSGeo C-tribe

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Thu Sep 12 03:21:41 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I know you are heading to Brighton for the codesprint, but it's not a reason
not to think about future gathering of C/C++ OSGeo developers :-)

The annual "C-tribe" OSGeo codesprint will take place in Europe in 2014 !
I think it is the first time it is held outside of the American continent.

The meeting will take place in Vienna, March 24-28 2014. It will probably last
the full week.

It is a really good opportunity for the QGIS developers to meet and work
closely with other OSGeo projects developers, so as to better integrate our
tools.

If you are interested to come, please add yourself to the list on the
dedicated wiki page :

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014#Participants

Stephan Meißl is in charge of the organization, and you can subscribe to (and
read the archives to know more) the mailing list : tosprint at lists.osgeo.org

The original message :
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/2013-August/000454.html

The mailing list page :
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/

The codesprint is also looking for sponsors, so do not hesitate to give a hand
and contact Stephan ( stephan at meissl.name )

I hope to see a lot of you there, leading OpenSource GIS stacks to new
horizons :-)

Vincent