[Qgis-developer] how to distribute Processing modules?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 02:48:31 PDT 2013

Ricardo

There is a project going on now for creating a platform for sharing
resources. in QGIS. Models are clearly a good item to share in there.

I am lookng for example models to add to Processing so if you can send
them to me I can add them in the "[example models] category. They will
be useful for other people to study them and run them. I think this is
the best way of distributing them. If the number of example models is
high I might even classify them differently.

Thanks!

Victor