[Qgis-developer] time to drop SPIT?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 05:32:09 PDT 2013

+1 from me

Just to let you know, bulk import can be done also through Processing
now, and I added Giovanni suggestion of adding the "schema"option to
the corresponding algorithm

Also, the OpenGeo explorer that I am working on has a nice
functionality of allowing multiple files to be imported by dragging
and dropping from the QGIS browser onto a PostGIS DB. I plan to add
that to the DB manager as well (now if you dop several files it will
open one import dialog for each of them...)