[Qgis-developer] foss4g metadata/csw bof

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 16 13:47:22 PDT 2013

Hi List,

I've been asked by one of the organisers of the Maps and Metadata BOF if
I could gather some people from the QGIS community to the Maps and
Metadata BOF on friday [0]

I will probably go myself, but if you are around: please joint. If not
email me questions or wisdom that you want me to share with them.

One of my question would be to define some standard way of defining
layernames in the metadata of wms layers. In a way client apps can just
view or preview that layer.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde