[Qgis-developer] processing not finding saga

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 03:15:57 PDT 2013

The fix for that problem was introduced just after the release branch
was made, but I think the package should contain the fix (that's what
was mentioned on IRC when I told about adding that last minute
change)....but not sure it does. Can you find the git commit it
correspond to, so I can check it? For the Processing workshop, the
latest version of the plugin could be installed separately, but that
might be too much hassle...