[Qgis-developer] Thanks for the hackfest

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Sep 17 14:37:22 PDT 2013

Hi Saber and Claudia, Peter and Siobhain

Saber I just wanted to thank you and Claudia so much for your hospitality.
I know it must have been a hectic few weeks for you organising the hackfest
and very busy having your home invaded by people. You really did a great
job organising everything and the whole event went very smoothly so well
done!

Also a great thanks to Pete for all the organising work you did and a very
special thanks to Siobhain for slaving away in the background keeping us
all fed and ferrying people around - you guys all rock!

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net