[Qgis-developer] storing and reading WKT geom in non spatial Datasource

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed Sep 18 05:27:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

Jeremy Palmer-2 wrote
> Question: if you can't use ODBC because of security problems (?) then how
> are you going to read the MS Access data into QGIS?

First, I will try to convince my sys admin ;-), and second, I will keep on
looking if funding direct gdal access / xlsx is expensive. That would be
nicer, since declaring a odbc connection is not very.. user friendly.

I'm aware of csv improvements, in fact, I asked a lot to Chris Crook.. But I
realize this is still deconnected to source data.
Cheers,
Régis