[Qgis-developer] Processing>grass broken on win64?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:26:45 PDT 2013

Just tried here with a fresh 64bit installer for win. It works fine
and it autodetect the path to GRASS in
"C:/PROGRA~1/QGISDU~1/apps\grass\grass-6.4.3"

Question for Giovanni: maybe it might be that in your system it has
something like "c:/Program files/..." (including white spaces)?. That
should explain the issue.

Can you check in the setttings/providers/grass, the value of the grass
folder parameter, and tell me what it looks like?

Let's see if we can fix this quickly

Thanks!