[Qgis-developer] Taking down secondary website on docs.qgis.org

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 23 02:41:59 PDT 2013

On 23-09-13 11:24, Anita Graser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently we have another website which looks like a second "main"
> QGIS website. I think we should take it down fast to avoid confusion
>
> http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/
>
> Who can do that?

That is the (old) documentation website. We also have:

http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/html/en/index.html

They both have to be taken down and changed to use the same layout and
toolchain of the QGIS-Website project. But at least the 1.8 version
should be kept up.

Finally I think we should keep building the documenation versions:

1.8 (standalone)
     http://docs.qgis.org/1.8/en
2.0 (pointing to docs in Website:
     http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/