[Qgis-developer] Sponsors list needs update

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 23 04:46:41 PDT 2013

On 23-09-13 13:21, Pirmin Kalberer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 20. September 2013, 12.32:48 schrieb Tim Sutton:
>> Can someone (Paolo?) update the sponsors list? It seems out of date - It
>> look slike e.g. geosynergy is expired and perhaps others need adding. We
>> have two places where sponsors are listed:
>>
>> QGIS-Website/source/site/getinvolved/governance/sponsorship/sponsor-list.rst
>>
>> and
>>
>> QGIS-Website/source/site/about/sponsorship.rst
>
> Just got a phone from G.A.I.A. mbH, which are silver sponsors since 6.2013.
> Seems like we lost them with the Website translation.
> Old page:
> http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.qgis.org/en/sponsorship/sponsors.html

Hi Pirmin,

there is already an issue for the sponsorship pages problems:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/70

I added a not to that one (Paolo is going to fix this).

The page you show from google webcache will be up on old.qgis.org
(within a couple of minutes):

http://www.qgis.org/en/sponsorship/sponsors.html

Regards,

Richard