[Qgis-developer] Problem with proxy in QGIS 2.0.1

Giuseppe Chielli Libero giuchiel at libero.it
Thu Sep 26 06:20:44 PDT 2013

Hi to everyone!I have a big problem with a proxy web on my personal PC at work.QGIS 2.0.1 seems to ignore every setting about proxy in the settings panel (network); I have defined an environment variable called "http_proxy" according the following format:http://[username]:[password]@[ip_address]:8080but nothing happens.
I can't access the plugin repository, for example, and I can't use any WMS services external to my organization.I understood it is a bug of new QGIS version, as I can see in http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5212, but I haven't already found a good workaround.

Is something so kind to help me? I use windows 7 on my PC.

Thanks to everyone.

Giuseppe