[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [QGIS-Website] ubuntu download sections mixed up (#104)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Sep 28 02:54:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

apparently the all-downloads pages as currently available is not ok (see
issue below).

We made a separation on that page in;

Recommended installers
Development version
Older versions

And all of these have an 'windows', 'ubuntu, 'debian' etc section

I think it would be better do group per OS:
So
Windows
	stable
	dev
Ubunut
	stable
	dev
	..

etc. More like:

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Download

Is there somebody available with enough insight in all those builds, to
fix this?
Or should we just copy the old hub-Download page into the all-downloads?

Regards,

Richard