[Qgis-developer] qgis on slackware

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sun Sep 29 09:18:40 PDT 2013

Could you add a line or two for archlinux? Several archlinux users are
currently working on getting QGIS 2.0 working from AUR. We do have some
python issues, but when they are solved, it will become visible in the AUR
comments and versions available.

Something like:

Archlinux users are encouraged to use the Arch User Repository (AUR).
Information about available versions, bugs and archlinux specific
instructions can be found at: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&K=qgis

Thanks!

Milo