[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:07:09 PDT 2014

hmmm

I've seen we've 41 security updates on that server pending
and 11 package updates including apache2

among security updates there are mysql and postgis..

I don't know if it safe to just upgrade them (as I don't know if one
of the installed software requires a specific version)
But probably updating could help?
I am not sure

regards
Werner