[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Apr 1 02:27:05 PDT 2014

On 01-04-14 11:07, Werner Macho wrote:
> hmmm
>
> I've seen we've 41 security updates on that server pending
> and 11 package updates including apache2
>
> among security updates there are mysql and postgis..
>
> I don't know if it safe to just upgrade them (as I don't know if one
> of the installed software requires a specific version)
> But probably updating could help?
> I am not sure

I'm not aware of postgis that we are using for something (other then
maybe some buildprocess some time ago). Anybody else knows this?

Security updated we should off course have done.

Anybody very familiar with backing up mysql db's (as if I'm correct,
that one is used for redmine??). Please correct me if I'm wrong in this!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde