[Qgis-developer] Identified features vs. Selected features : could we merge those ?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:10:57 PDT 2014

On 03. 04. 14 07:55, Nyall Dawson wrote:

> On 03/04/2014 9:18 am, "Olivier Dalang" <olivier.dalang at gmail.com
> <mailto:olivier.dalang at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> > I guess I missed some uses of the "identify results" window ?
> >

> What about rasters? They can be queried using the identify tool...

That could a new tool with a better designed window to display the result.
I think that you know if you'll ask for raster or vector before using
identify.

Moreover, identify a raster is kind of meaning less.  I think that
something like "Evaluate" would be more appropriate, although I'm far
from being a native English speaker ;)