[Qgis-developer] Problems building branch 2.2 on Ubuntu 12.04

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Apr 3 00:22:26 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to build QGIS from source on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS because I have a custom GDAL and GRASS installation, and I want to build QGIS against those.

I downloaded the code yesterday evening from https://github.com/qgis/QGIS.git (branch release-2_2).
It configures fine using ccmake, but on "make" I get the following error message (at ca. 20%):
src/providers/ogr/qgsogrgeometrysimplifier.cpp:255:69: error: âOGR_G_SetPointsâ was not declared in this scope

Any hints? Thanks for helping.

Cheers
Stefan