[Qgis-developer] WMS Legend in QGIS 2.2

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Apr 3 22:44:49 PDT 2014

Hi

In the 2.2 release notes, we list the ability to show WMS legend in TOC and
composer[1]. Can someone provide instructions on how to actually do this -
I don't see any obvious way to get it working.

I tested using the fires from the last 48 hours layer at [2].

Regards

Tim

[1] http://changelog.linfiniti.com/qgis/version/21/#108
[2] http://global.afis.co.za/geoserver/wms

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net