[Qgis-developer] WMS Legend in QGIS 2.2

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:02:59 PDT 2014

I forgot to say that if a legendGraphic is available is shown under the
layer in LegendLayer... it's really little and you have to click on it to
open in real dimension (this is due to QgsLegendInterface architectural
limitation)

Legend will be integrated in composer at it's original (dowloaded) dimension

graphic resolution of the legend could be set in options-Canvas &
Legend->WMS getLegendGraphic resolution to match your printing requirements